1. No nasty surprises. We will provide a detailed, itemised quote before we start work. We provide a fixed fee service as standard, which won’t change later on.
2. To help you reach the best possible outcome for you and your family, with the least possible distress for everyone.
3. To treat you as an individual – we do not believe in a one size fits all approach and will work with you to find the solution which is right for you.
4. No jargon. We will take time to understand your needs and provide clear explanations so you completely understand what’s going on every step of the way.
5. To handle your case with sensitivity – our lawyers are experts in family law and have specialist training to ensure they can help you through whatever challenges you are facing.
How does our approach to family law support our charter?
We focus on helping achieve a positive outcome that works for all those involved. Our approach is designed to encourage agreement wherever possible, whatever stage you’ve reached – potentially avoiding court proceedings and helping to minimise legal costs.
Fair, fixed fee pricing
Our service offers true value for money, with fixed fee pricing. This means you always know what our charges will be at every stage, keeping you in control of costs and ensuring they’ll be no surprises along the way.
You can expect us to:
- Always act with integrity and in an ethical, responsible and constructive way
- Always be approachable and deliver our services in accessible ways to suit your needs
- Keep the bigger picture in mind to help you at every step of your case
- Help you ensure the benefits of any steps are balanced against the likely costs – both financial or emotional
- Inform you of all your options including counselling, family therapy, round table negotiations, mediation and court proceedings to help you decide what is best for you
For more on our approach to family law please contact us.