Our family solicitors and specialists can help you decide what is right – personally, legally and financially.
1. No nasty surprises. We will provide a detailed, itemised quote before we start work. We offer fixed fees on many of our services, which won’t change later on.
2. To help you reach the best possible outcome for you and your family, with the least possible distress for everyone.
3. To treat you as an individual – we do not believe in a one size fits all approach and will work with you to find the solution which is right for you.
4. No jargon. We will take time to understand your needs and provide clear explanations so you completely understand what’s going on every step of the way.
5. To handle your case with sensitivity – our lawyers are experts in family law and have specialist training to ensure they can help you through whatever challenges you are facing.
Our fixed fee services are available to help you identify your family legal needs and reach timely and cost effective solutions wherever possible.
Fixed fees are available for divorce/dissolution, consultation, help with mediation and agreed orders.
If your case needs to be negotiated or you need to go to court our transparent competive hourly rates and modular service delivery will ensure you have the best expertise at the right price to help you with as much or as little of the work as you like.
- Fixed fee divorces start at £99 + VAT
- Consultation services £175 + VAT
- Hourly rates range from £120 to £200 per hour +VAT
You can expect us to:
- Always act with integrity and in an ethical, responsible and constructive way
- Always be approachable and deliver our services in accessible ways to suit your needs
- Keep the bigger picture in mind to help you at every step of your case
- Help you ensure the benefits of any steps are balanced against the likely costs – both financial or emotional
- Inform you of all your options including counselling, family therapy, round table negotiations, mediation and court proceedings to help you decide what is best for you
For more on our approach to family law please contact us.