Free probate advice and support
'a sympathetic ear when you need it most'
Whether you are an Executor of a Will, a close family relative or friend, we can provide you with clear free practical advice on what to do following the death of a loved one.
We can help you to:
- Identify what needs to be done following the death of a loved one
- Plan for your own future after a loved one has passed away
Free initial advice and support for you when someone dies:
Our advice team will listen to your particular circumstances and provide you with advice and support covering:
- The immediate next steps that you need to take
- An explanation of what Probate is to help you decide whether it is required to administer the estate
- Who can administer the estate, with advice on the legal, tax and administrative responsibilities associated with the role
- The options and choices that are available to you when deciding what to do next