Probate advice and support
'a sympathetic ear when you need it most'
Whether you are an Executor of a Will, a close family relative or friend, we can provide you with clear practical advice on what to do following the death of a loved one.
We can help you to:
- Identify what needs to be done following the death of a loved one
- Plan for your own future after a loved one has passed away
The Co-operative Legal Services aim to offer you a stress free probate service to support you during difficult times.
Advice and support for you when someone dies:
Our advice team will listen to your particular circumstances, to ensure we are best placed to provide you with advice and support covering:
- The immediate next steps that you need to take
- An explanation of what Probate is to help guide you on whether it is likely to be required to administer the estate
- Who can administer the estate, with advice on the legal, tax and administrative responsibilities associated with the
- The options and choices that are available to you when deciding what to do next
Our initial advice to establish your circumstances is free. If probate is then required, we can provide you with a no obligation quote on our services (mostly fixed fee) for you to decide whether you would like us help administer the estate. Call us on 0330 606 9584.